Burleigh’s Best Value Villa
7/9 Kingia Court, Burleigh Heads is a stunning property located in a highly sought-after area. Boasting a coastal modern design, this spacious residence offers an idyllic lifestyle with all the comforts of home. Featuring a coastal palette, a generous open-plan living area, a functional kitchen which is tastefully decorated with top-quality finishes and luxurious bathroom, this property is perfect for those who love to entertain and relax in style.
The home features 3 well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and a shared bathroom on the second floor. The master is generously sized with a walk-in robe and a luxury ensuite with a deep bath – this will be your new favourite place to wind down! There is a study down stairs which can also be utilised as a fourth bedroom, a mancave or additional lounge area.
The large entertaining area with its BBQ, large grassed area, electric blinds, and television makes it the perfect setting for hosting social events. Whether you’re hosting a summer party, a family gathering, or just a casual get-together, this area is sure to provide a great atmosphere. With plenty of space for guests to mingle and enjoy the outdoor setting, everyone is sure to have a great time.
The townhouse boasts a prime location just a short stroll from the golden sands of Burleigh Beach and the vibrant cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops of James Street. This property is a true gem and is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
• Natural light engineered timber Oak flooring throughout
• Beachside neutral tones
• Quality fittings and fixtures
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop and new oven
• Stone bench tops throughout kitchen and laundry
• Integrated Bosch dishwasher
• Brand new AGE washer and dryer
• Additional bedroom, mancave, study or additional lounge area
• Generously sized master suite with walk-in robe
• 2 additional bedrooms on the second floor
• Additional powder room
• Large outdoor entertaining area with TV
• Kitchenette and outdoor BBQ
• Air conditioning in downstairs area and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Wifi-controlled smart home
• Keyless entry
• Low body corporate fees & onsite managers
• Close to amenities and Stocklands Shopping Centre.
• Close to local schools. Marymount, Burleigh, St Andrew’s, King’s College and many kindergartens
• Approximately 15 minutes’ drive to Gold Coast Airport
• Approximately 8 minutes’ drive to Currumbin valley
• Easy access to the M1